Thursday 2 May 2013

Tuition Achievements

My super cute primary 1 Philippian  kiddo

He just had his hair cut so his hair look kind of LOL. I always laugh at him when he has a new hair cut cause the hair cut always look a bowl shape HAHA. He's playful and cute, even though at times he is super playful but still I don't shout at him cause he will always give you a super innocent face hehe.

okays time to get back to the main point... So I teach him Maths, English and Chinese.Teaching him Chinese is really no joke. You need to teach him right from the start as he has zero knowledge. And first of all my Pinyi sux (if you know me you will know my pinyi standard) So there and then I need to youtube to learn the pronunciation of Pinyi words. Seriously, I put in alot of effort in learning pinyi and teaching him chinese.
And yes! my hard work did pay off he score 100/100 marks for his Chinese test. Super proud of him and myself haha. It is really unbelievable to me as I only hope that he will get a pass and that will be good enough. I remember in the past I use to scold him alot and at times I did thought of giving up on him as it is really hard to teach him. But I'm glad that I did not give up on him hehe :)

He's actually roaring while doing his work haha

No comments:

Post a Comment