Saturday 4 May 2013

A Date With Eva Tan

Yesterday, had a shopping date with Eva. Supposedly, we are meeting at 3.30pm but she is still not ready yet. So while waiting for her I start to play with my Dino hehe.

Dino look so blur in this photo haha 

   Isn't Dino good at posing? haha

Finally at 4.30pm Eva is ready. So I waited 1 hour for this princess. Was feeling so hungry so we had an early early dinner at Din Tai Fung. Order my all time favourite fried rice with pork chop and xiao long bao. If you haven try their fried rice with pork chop, it is a must try cause it's super awesome :)

 Yummy pork :O

Xiao long bao with vinegar is the best combination (Y)


Then we head out to our shopping hunt. After visiting 4 or 5 shops, I start to feel exhausted and my legs start to ache lol. I know it's abit exaggerate but I not joking. Perhaps because it's been ages since I last went out for shopping. Had too much of online shopping :O At the end of the day, this is what I brought :)

Pretty coral top for $5 only @ Forever 21, hurry and grab it there's still other variety of colours to choose. Sunglasses and golden ring :D

 *Bling Bling*

After all these shopping trips, we settle down at Frolick. Yummy yummy yogurt :D 
 
 Time for some shots HAHA




No comments:

Post a Comment