Tuesday 21 May 2013

Back From Taiwan Trip

Overall my Taiwan trip was not that fun, not that exciting but I'm glad that I'm able to travel with my mum :)
It was not really a fun fun trip because most of our itinerary was visiting all the culture places. It was O.K becuase I think if we go Taiwan with our friends we wouldnt be able to experience all these. Anyway I believe I will be going to Taiwan with bf so that will be our fun fun trip hehe :D

During the tour, had a quarrel with my stupid crazy mad sister which is part of the reason why the trip wasn't that fun. I do believe in the sentence '' It's not about the activities that make everything fun but the company'' Seriously her attitude sux, she has a crazy mad temper and she like us to always go by her way if not she will throw her temper on us which make me boiling mad throughout the trip. 

There was this first incident that she pissed me off then from there we did not talk to one another. And there was this last incident that I pissed her off on purpose cause I was so mad at her that I want her to taste back her own medicine. So right after that she was super pissed off and wanted a apologize from me. She say if I refused to apologize then she will book a flight back to Singapore immediately.  So guess what was my reply? I told her then please take a flight back to Singapore. She was super pissed off and told the tour guide to arrange a flight back to Singapore the next day but that was impossible. So we just cruse and swear at one another throughout the trip. So you could understand why this trip was an awful one but part of it I o enjoy it because it's always awesome to be a tourist :)  

Will upload all the photos again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment