Sunday 26 May 2013

Taiwan Trip Day 1


Say bye to Singapore and hello to Taiwan :D

Morning 4am Sunset :O

So when we reach Taiwan the tour guide was there waiting for us. When I look at him he doesn't give me the  professional look of a tour guide. Our tour group consists of 11 people. So 7 of us had arrived left the last family of 4. We waited 30 mins for them at the airport. The tour guide told us that he assume that they were stuck inside the airport as one of them might have fever. Once you have fever they will do a check-up on you which require some time. So after one hour of waiting finally the tour guide started to move his ass and went to the airport information counter and ask about it. 

The airport person told him that the 4 person did not board the flight. When he told us this news I was quite piss off already. After waiting for 1 hour plus now then you told me that they did not even board the flight and you are totally not aware about it?!  I conclude that my assumption is right this is a lousy tour guide.

was waiting for my hotel keys spotted these pretty birds sculpture :)

 Feeling so lucky to have my favourite number 13 as my room number :D

 Pretty comfort green room :D

 Breakfast Time at Hotel :D The yellow bee hoon is nice (Y)

 Cereals make my day :D


taking my reflection from the bus LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment