Monday 4 March 2013

2 Years Anniversary

28 Feb 2013 was B and I 2nd year Anniversary
Even though it's just two years but I feel that we have been together for a very very long time :)
There are lots of UPs and DOWNs in our rls
I would be lying if I say we are always happy together and there is no DOWNs between us
through the DOWNs I'm actually surprise with myself that I didn't left him
because some of the moments were really ridiculous that I don't know how I stand it
neither do I know what's the thing that make me hold on to him for so long
with all these I went through it's really indescribable 
but now I'm glad that I didn't left him because through our journey he does show the effort of changing
Now I feel that I'm blessed to have him in my life <3
I hope we will go on and on...  Today, tomorrow and always :)
Still fresh after our 2nd year...


We didn't really had a celebration for our 2nd year because of his army
his timetable is super packed...
Despite of him being so busy and tired yet he still came down to meet me on the day itself
we were lucky that we could meet because he get to book out on thursday
as the past 3 days he had outfield. he book out at 8.30 so by the time he meet was 9plus
I gave him my handmade card hehe <3
      The front of the card <3

And the inside :) I think this is the most pretty card that I have made for him
so pround of myself hehe. there's hanging heart too :)

Love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment