Wednesday 13 March 2013

Seafood Dinner

Thank God for the weather that it stop raining during the evening
so I'm able to bring B for a seafood  feast dinner @Chong Pang
wanted to bring B eat tons of nice food before B fly off :'(
we walk from Yishun Mrt to Chong Pang
It has been quite long ever since we had a long walk tgt hehe
when we reach Chong Pang I brought B to the pet shop first hehe
then after that we had our seafood feast dinner hiak
 First dish hotplate sotong 

 Second dish sting ray 

 Third dish kang kong 

 Fourth dish LA LA

 Last Dish Gong Gong

was too hungry to take a proper shoot LOL
Overall the food is fantastic (Y)
Their chill is really awesome
it was so spicy that I drank two can drinks while B ate two bowl of rice LOL 

After dinner, I told B let's go for dessert and have beancrub
cause it's been very long ever since I went there to chill
then I told B scarly it close shop already
and guess what when we reach there it really close shop already zzz
sometimes I wonder why when I start to predict things and it really happen most of the time
but it's always in a bad way :(

No comments:

Post a Comment