Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wenda Birthday

Meet up with Ee wern to SIM for my application to RMIT
Yeah I'm really gonna study already~
though I don't feel like studying cause I think my work will be more relax compare to studying :(
I hope I will do well for my studies :)
So before going down I'm really scare that I will forget to bring some of the document
because I don't wish to go down to SIM again. I t's freaking far
so I check over and over again and when I reach there while doing the application
I realised I really did forget to bring something
at that moment I really feel like banging on the wall lol

So, we headed down to have our brunch @wild honey and chill
and during the night time we will headed to Wenda birthday party
My brunch @wild honey
Their bread is really nice. However I do think that the food there are over priced.

Head down to meet the rest for Wenda Party
There's a theme for his birthday party which is dress as celebrities.
So when I was wearing this dress I ask mum what celebrities do you think I look like
She reply China Doll LOL
We went to a pet shop while waiting for our pizza to be ready
And we saw this huge poodle and husky
First time in my life seeing such a huge poodle and it's so cute so black till I cant even spot it's eyes LOL
Just look at the huge furry paws it has hehe










Once again Happy Birthday Wenda! thanks for always bringing joy and laughter to our team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment