Tuesday 12 March 2013

B army trip to Brunei

Past few nights B has been meeting me for dinner cause he's flying off soon :(
He gonna fly to Brunei for 24 days with the army rahhhhh
And when he's back, two more week later he need to fly off to Thailand for army again
another 14 days trip and me all alone waiting for him to come back :'(
oh so sad.... but I guess time will pass fast

Yesterday, one of the tuition agency call me up about one of the tuition assignment
It's at Sembawang and teaching Maths and Science which is my best subject
but damn the parent is paying way too low 18/hr
the pay is equivalent to teaching a primary 3 kid zzz
so I raise the price to 22/hr hopefully the parent will agree with it :'(

Anyway I gonna apply SIM Marketing for real
wheeeeee can't wait to start off school
Also, I have apply the SIM scholarship hopefully I will be able to get it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment