Monday 4 March 2013

Arbutus @Marina Square Cylindrical podiums

It was a disaster for me on Friday for the set up
Firstly, in the morning when I'm on train halfway through the journey
I realise I forgot to take my cheque for the promotional place *faints*
Immediately I call my Mum to bring it over
Lucky me that Mum is free to bring it over. 
I have such a nice mummy hehe :)
The promotional place is near MacDonald where there are 4 cylindrical podiums
which we will be display Arbutus watches inside :)
Hopefully with these it will help in creating brand awareness and bring up the sales
I was there all alone setting up everything went smoothly
was quite proud of my own display which look kind of classy hehe :)
After I have just finish my display B came down to meet me hehe so sweet of him <3
I have ask for his help to help me paste the backdrop
When B paste the backdrop onto the podium glass then we realise it's slightly big by 1cm
which cause us cant lock up the drawer.
This is really super suay OMG just bigger by 1cm only gosh
So I need to take out the backdrop, but it stick too well on the glass that make it very difficult to tear off
So B use his strength to push in the drawer and lock it up but there is still a gap
By right, I should take it off but to prevent from coming down again
I decided to just stick it up since the drawer can be lock
So glad that on that day B came down to meet me he really help me alot for the set up :D
 This is where our 4 Cylindrical podium is placed at right beside Tag Heuer shop awesome

 Nice? hehe







this is the small gap

so after everything is done Isend the pictureto my mentor and tell her abt the gap
then she told me you need to take it out as boss will definetly will not allow a small gap
Zzz so I need to do a new backdrop and come back again in the afternoon to fix it
luckily B is always by my side helping me to take out the backdrop while I make call back to office hehe
After all these mess, finally we have time to have lunch together :)
we chose Xin Wang Cafe to settle our lunch :D
My lunch beef hor fan. super super yummy I love white hor fan instead of brown ones hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment