Sunday 3 March 2013

Yuna belated birthday

Reading and slacking while waiting to knock off 
Love this month issue of ELLE magazine, it's very interesting
love the black and white fashion copy of ELLE
Welcome to black and white again which is currently the fashion trend :)

After killing some time reading ELLE magazine
I decided it's time to wrap up koh yuna present
this year I really have no idea what to buy for her so I decided to give her an ang bao
as I know her character well, by just giving her an ang bao she will definitely not gonna accept it
so I decided to wrap the ang bao up so she doesnt know it's an ang bao hehe
We meet up at Sembawang for Bai mee fen (her favourite)
but it's raining heavily so we had a change of plan. so suay of her that it's raining haha

 Tadaa she definitely can't guess there's an ang bao inside it haha
and guess what the paper above that I use to wrap the ang bao are all from the magazine
what a nice advertisement they have hehe. I have wrap alot of layers to give the present some volume
and each layer of paper wrap around it tells meaning behind it haha

 Us slacking at MOS for my favourite milk tea :)

 Happy girl receiving her present 

She can't stop LOL-ing at the meaning of each layering of the wrapping paper :)
Happy belated birthday KOH YUNA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment