Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday to everyone!
Praise the Lord and thank you for all your blessing!
had two tuition lesson today one for the China boy the another is the Philippine boy
I really hope I will get to find another tuition at Sembawang. Why?
because the China boy is really driving me crazy.
I think whenever I teach him I feel like I have aged 5 years
he's so pamper and stubborn that sometimes I really feel like whacking him
I wonder how the other English tuition teacher handle him seriously
I think I shouldnt be mad at him to save my energy...

Miss my B alot :(
can't wait to fetch him back on next Sunday
his flight is 2am plus so I gonna go to the airport emo alone
plan to chill at the starbuck alone reading my storybook while waiting for B hehe
9 more days to go and I'll be ableto see B! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment