Thursday 7 March 2013

Gay Night

Went out with Mummy and Sis to buy a luggage we head off to Orchard
When we were at Orchard I keep whining to Mummy non-stop 
asking her to buy Famous Amos cookies for me since I have craving for it for some time
finally at last she brought for me before she head home :D
 I'm a happy girl now :D with my Famous Amos cookie hehe

 This yellow luggage is so gorgeous but it's too exp (sis say) not worth

 Thus, we brought this instead at the price of $68 for a medium luggage awesome hehe :)

 After that I head over to Tanjong Pagar to meet up with the birthday boy

Say Twist hehe 


 After that, we head over to Taboo a gay club




Happy Belated Birthday Yipeng! hehe :)


It was an awesome night with madness of drunk girls
which make me take care of two to three girls at one go
thanks to the mixture of whatever we had vodka,gin,whiskey and many more :O
get to know some juicy hot news that night too hehe (Y) 

No comments:

Post a Comment