Sunday 10 March 2013

Happening weekends

This weekend was well spent, wonderful
During Friday midnight, B and I had our midnight baking of Tiramisu cake :D
the process was quite lol, B put too much of coco powder on the Tiramisu cake lol 

 The layer of Tiramisu cake is the beauty behind it

On Saturday, meet up with Ghost and Yeo yu bing for SIM open house
After things get clearer, we have a better understanding of our course
I felt so excited, feeling ecstatic that I'm really gonna study for real this time round
After working for 1 year in marketing industry, I gonna take up marketing course in RMIT :D
This feeling is great. I feeling so excited to study not because I love studying 
instead I can't wait to get my degree certificate and get a marketing job with a $2.5k pay :O
hopefully all these plans will go smoothly in line
I hope that my next marketing job will be in a big company and it will be real fun
of course I would really miss my current job
I think right now working to me is so much better than study lol 
cause I love my job alot right now hiak :)

So after the open house, Ghost and I head to Ichiban Sushi for lunch
I order claypot beef udon, super nice but portion is way too little lol

In the afternoon, it was raining super heavily till evening it stop
B had craving for Bak kut teh at clarke quey
so we head over there for our dinner <3
anyway I'm a bak kut teh lover haha
The shop name is call Song Fa since famous cause there's alot of people lining up
and there have two stores over there side by side lol

 This is what we order seriously B eat so so much lol. This is just for two of us :O

 Home cooked Breakfast for B scramble eggs and ham :)
I love cooking alot alot :D gonna try some new recipe hehe

Aston's for early dinner with B <3 
and head off to tuition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment