Friday 15 March 2013

The day when B flew off to Brunei

Yesterday, I was consider super unlucky
because I was suppose to go home sharp on time as usual 
and meet B at Sembawang for dinner before he take his flight at 2am
then who know in office suddenly I have this meeting from 3 and we talk all the way till 630 zzz
and I really couldn't take it I told my manager I'm sorry I need to go first
if not I think the meeting can last till even 7pm zzz
when I left office, B told me he reached Sembawang already zzz
and suddenly B told me he forget to bring out my present and say right now he gonna cab home
I was like huh? present? and cab home during this peak hour is super exp!
so I call him up and told him not to take a cab pass me the present some other time
but when I spoke to him on phone he's already in cab
I was so touched by his action :D that I offer I will go down to Jurong have dinner with him hehe
We had pepper lunch for dinner then he passed me the present 
and insist on only when I get home then open up the present 
guess what I got??? hehehehe
 A box overflow with chocolates and sweets to keep me accompany for a month
 And a card with a tin box filled with small folded little notes. B wrote on the card
''Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life'' Guess I didn't miss life because I found you baby.
After reading it, there were tears of joy in eyes. B is so so sweet <3
because my B is never a romantic kind of guy thus I would never expect him to do this
Don't know where he get this idea and out of sudden being so romantic to me hehe

The tin box filled with small little folded notes is for me to read it every night
A piece a day so sweet of him hehe <3
shall ask my Dino to pick one of the paper out every night for me to read HEHE
I told B this and he reply '' CANNOT later Dino eat it up!''
Hehehe my B is so cute :-*

I love you alot alot B
I love you for always putting in effort and trying to improve yourself in every bits of way to make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment