Monday 17 December 2012

A meet up with my secondary clique

Last Thursday, went over to OG @Orchard in the morning to do set up for Guy Laroche
then Jun Wei and I went over to 313 somerset, he accompany me to New Look as i wanted to buy a clutch
i found the white clutch that i like but he keep nagging and say that it look old too mature
then i was like okays :( then suddenly i found the same clutch but it's in red colour
the first look was great but after that i realise the red isn't bright enough so it didn't look that nice overall :(
after that, we headed for lunch i suggested long john :) but the long john was closed down :(
then Jun Wei suggested to eat Din Tai Fung :D and it's on his treat :D

both of us order pork chop fried rice :)
Love their pork chop super nice hahaha and our side order is xiao long bao :D

Later at night, I went over to Orchard again
to celebrate my secondary clique both of the girls belated birthday :)
 i brought them to my favorite Yomenya Goemon Japanese Restaurant
This is my 4th time visiting it hehe :)



This is what i order :)

And Mic order, it's super nice hehe 
My favourite dessert :D

Glad that both of them love their present
and i brought something for myself too :X
NICE???

It took me around 45 minutes to decide whether should i buy or not LOL
30 minutes before dinner, asking my mic, vonvon, ting wen individually whether it's nice or not LOL
cause my first look was it isnt that nice cause the colour wasn't bright red,
the red was abit dull because of the material. Also, it's out of my budget it it cost me $33.90 
while my budget was below $30 lol
but never mind since i have brought it i will tell myself to LOVE it hehe :D

LOVE YA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment