Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Day

Spend my Christmas day with my family hehe
mummy brought lots of food home. 
A 4kg of turkey, honay baked ham, sparkling wine, red wine and many more haha
It's a feast hehe :D Eating non-stop hehe.
Then i start working on my Dino mini Christmas hat hehe
Tadaaaaa~ cute right hehe :D


Then it's time to put onto Dino head hehe
sadly Dino don't like to wear it he keep making the hat off his head
so i put it on to Big bird instead hehe
 My shy shy Big bird is feeeling so shy wearing a Christmas hat hehe

Green bird looking at Big bird wearing a Christmas hat HAHA

Gosh, it's so cute isn't it HEHE

Lazy Big bird laying down with Christmas hat on HAHA


After playing with Big bird it's time to open my Christmas present hehe :D
My Christmas present from my colleague. Expect for the rose from B hehe
I guess this year i receive the most Christmas gift haha. Did anyone spot my Dino in the picture HEHE


Last but not least, how can we end our Christmas without a log cake hehe
Mummy brought a pretty log cake back home from her workplace

 Chocolate log cake yummy! :D
Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment