Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Eve Celebration with B

On a Christmas Eve day, I still have work and it's not half day but knock off at 4pm.
but i think i still need to feel contented 
because i heard some of my friends don't even get to knock off early
So i did nothing in the office that day expect slacking and waiting for time to pass
i did my Dino Christmas hat in the office since i'm so free lol
starting i thought it was easy but after doing a draft out 
it's actually very hard to do a mini Christmas hat
but i still manage to do it hehe :D
Just need top add some fluffy cotton wool on my Dino mini Christmas hat and it's all ready :D

So what's my plan to spend my Christmas eve
it's nothing much, nothing wild nothing exciting
it's simple and in a slow pace enjoying the time with one another accompany
B plan to have a movie marathon, he wanna catch CZ12 and 3AM
our countdown for Christmas will be in the theater lol catching a horror movie

Head off to dinner at Marina Square for dinner and movie :D
saw this huge rainbow Christmas tree at Marina Square
:D

Had Kenny Roger for dinner :D
The half chicken is not bad, but personally i still prefer Charly T's 
Their chicken and side dishes much more better


And i got a surprise from B #part one of my Christmas present
 My B is so so sweet hehe :D i totally got surprise by that haha

I ask B why give me rose on a Christmas day and he don't wanna tell me the reason
and of course with my personality if i wanna get an answer from you i will ask till you tell me and i'll never give up so i finally got an answer from him he say 'cause it's Christmas, it's a day that you treasure alot.' He know i love Christmas hehe :D 


Perhaps he was guilty on last Christmas how he upset me 
so this Christmas he really give alot of thoughts for it hehe
So a person can change for a better, it just depend on the person himself whether he want it or not
thinking back in the past, bf really change alot for a better hehe :D


After dinner, we catch CZ12 movie it wasn't as bad as i thought, it's actually funny and nice.
Thinking of bringing mummy to catch the movie hehe
After movie, we went to Suntec and walk around
 feel so magical when i saw this hehe


After that, we head off to Orchard to walk around and wait for 1150pm for our second movie hehe
so when you got nothing to do you will??? start takin pictures HAHA


<3

After movie, we head off to a Thai Disco to celebration B friend birthday
the beer there was terrible so awful, saw a pretty thai girl there and she's only 21
After that, we head to B friend house and slack play some card games 
and both of us fall asleep at the couch LOL must be because of the awful beer making us tired

I love this year Christmas simple and well spent :)
I love you B hehe. Thank for everything :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment