Wednesday 5 December 2012

Korean BBQ Date

It has been a super hectic week for me, super rush running against time...
Glad that everything is over now :D
Shall began my update with last Saturday my Korean BBQ with B hehe :D
didn't know B is so kiasu too when i was over at his house
he keep rushing me to hurry up and say we're late cause the Korean BBQ restaurant opens at 5.30pm
The restaurant is located at Tanjong Pagar call 2Day one night
and it's always pack with people, i ever went there once at 7pm and i only get to enter in at 9pm
Finally when we reach Tanjong Pagar we were early 
so we decided to visit the korean mart where we happen to walk pass the shop houses
it's super cute and I like it alot. I'm a fan of Korea stuff but not a hardcore fan
just find their stuff interesting and cute hehe :D
  Korean Beer (Y)

 Strawberry Milk :)

 Korean dry maggie which you can't find it at any mart store.
There have alot of varity of Korean maggie mee which you can't find at normal mart store.
And my B brought this maggie hehe. It's super super spicy

Korean sanitary pad LOL with Yonna pretty face. hope i get the actress name correctly LOL

2 Day 1 Night 



 And right now they even got free flow of lime juice. Last time was only ice water provided.
 My cute B BBQ for me HEHE :D
 <3
Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment