Tuesday 25 December 2012

Packing Christmas Gifts

Yea~ just settle Christmas gift for my staff
It's packing time HAHA
 brought this cute lovely container with santa and snowman sweets inside @ BHG 

 tie a santa and a snowman together for each of my staff hehe :D

These snowman and Santa candy is for all my colleague
the nicer colleague will be having these hehe

And the three of my colleague Yvonne marketing asistant who is the closest to me,
Both designer Pei Lin and Milkos will receive these hehe
Brought a extra gift cash book for the three of them hehe 
The cash book is so cute hehe. I know definitely Milkos will like the cash book alot
because both of us will record down both of our expenses monthly
Feel so happy when they receive the gift they were very happy hehe they love the gift :D

After packing all the Christmas gift i paint my nails red
All ready for Christmas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment