Wednesday 12 December 2012

Feeling Happy Happy and ever Happy

Feeling great right now, been slacking the whole day in office
reading magazine, playing my iphone game and reading love bonito, rachel previous blog
She's so so pretty like her alot
was reading her past post and i realise she was actually married OMG
wonder how old is she... should be around 24???
and i got a feeling they were divorced because her new blog no longer has her husband picture
feel so sad wonder is it true or not...hope it's not...

been addicted to this two game, bakery story and restaurant city 
both game i have downloaded are Halloween theme
I love Halloween hehe :D

I wanna go New Look do some shopping!!!
went into their online website after reading the magazine looking at their latest collection so Awesome
I can see sometimes some of their stuff are really consider quite cheap

Nice??? hehehe. Super in love with this clutch :) Hope New Look is still selling this design
or they do have this design, because i see this design at their online website :(



Isn't this cute little purse very cute? HAHAHA. I wanna buy this for my friends as Christmas present HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment