Tuesday 11 December 2012

Luminox Blackout Christmas Party

Last Thursday, one of my staff had this Luminox Blackout Christmas Party for his brand
It was held at St. James, everything turn out well so happy for him
Shall let the pictures do the talking hehe




 Our event the two pretty models. the girl hugging me use to be one of our intern. sweet and pretty :)
 The singer was awesome

Check out my triceps hiak 



 Awesome white wine


 FOOD!!!

 My manager smart and young. 26 years old only super envy by her knowledge

 We even got pole dancers haha. And guess what it's my boss age 60 plus suggested it. 
Didnt know he's so wild~ LOL





 During the event, there's firework outside to celebrate Resort World Opening. Pretty Pretty firework
 The guy is very charming HAHA :X

 This is the best stunt

 One of the podium display

So glad that i have so many nice colleague, brighten up my life during work HEHE :D
I love my job :D

No comments:

Post a Comment