Sunday 30 December 2012

Last Sunday of 2012

B was sick over the weekend he vomited twice :'(
I was there to take care of him, watch him sleep all day long haha
by Sunday he got better so we play together catch UP movie
I love Pixar animation damn awesome hehe :)

 Love the colourful colourful balloons hehe

This is the moment they met one another. Having the same adventure dream

 The day they got married :)

 They decorated their house and their lovely mail box

 Dating moments

Spending time together 

 Even when they are old but they are still so loving

 His wife left him, he began his adventure to the paradise where his wife and him share the same adventure dream. The small cute colourful birds are so cute hehe :D


I love the movie so much cause the marriage couple are so cute and loving
I wish B and I will be like this when we get marry and our marriage life will be forever loving hehe :)

After watching the movie, me and B napped together on the last Sunday of 2012 hehe
 B was shy when he knew that I'm taking photo so he flip imediately hehe

Dinner at Aston @Sembawang Shopping Centre

Love you B :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment