Thursday 20 December 2012

So into Christmas mood right now


Yes, 4 more days till Christmas!!!! :D
My favourite festive is always Christmas :)
wonder if this time round will I be able to spend my Christmas with B?
Last year, Christmas was horrible and sad to me :'(
it was not what i planned to have.
But this year I'm sure whether do i get to celebrate with bf or not
I'm going to make it an awesome Christmas, gonna have lots of fun and enjoy to the fullest  :D

This year, 2012 was my first time working in the office
and the feeling is so great, when it come to Christmas
you will have non-stop of Christmas gift sending to you :D

Christmas gift from manager 

 Christmas gift from my mentor

Christmas gift from my angel Mag :) like her so much she's super nice hehe :D

Thanks to lambert hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment