Wednesday 19 December 2012

Atrium sales at OG Orchard Point

Went over to OG Orchard Point for set up
we got Arbutus, Luminox, Claude Bernard and Guy Laroche for atrium sales
So do visit us at OG Orchard Point Level 1 (cosmetics department) from now till 9th Jan 2013

 Arbutus

 Arbutus watches

 Claude Bernard

Guy Laroche

Oops I didn't take Luminox watches photos HAHA
Only took the pictures of brand that I am in charge of LOL
Although I'm not in charge of Claude Bernard but i thought it was kind of nice so i took pictures of it.
While waiting for Jun Wei to fix the TV 
Yvonne and I went over to Robinsons to pass something to the promoter
While we were walking over to the counter i saw males long sleeves shirts on sales
so i went over there to take a look, and found out that's it's super cheap LOL
I was planing to buy a long sleeves shirts for bf as Christmas present
but cant afford something too exp :'( as I'm super broke right now, spending too much :(
and this Goldlion long sleeves shirts with black and white strips caught my eyes
and it's only selling at $45 lol
very very worth it as the original price is $100 plus.

Tadaa!!! Nice right hehe :D

I told my staff i brought a Goldlion long sleeves shirts. He told he eeyer why buy a uncle brand LOL
I didn't know it's uncle brand lol. The design and cutting seems fine to me. 
I'm super happy with it. Hope my B will like it hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment