Friday 28 December 2012

L.O.V.E

Yesterday, meet up with Eva for dinner :)
After that we head to Watson as there have card member sales
most of the item having 30% off and some are 40% off others are buy one get one free lol
so i brought this :D
Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel and L'Oreal Colour Riche 373 Magnetic Coral <3

Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel is really good can't see it work miraclel but it's still good
it effectively removes-dead skin cells and refines pores, brighten skin tone and many more...
when you're using it, you could seriously see all your dead skin coming out (Y)
you could compare by applying it on half of your face 
and compare the colour tone and it do make your skin look clearer than the other side


Hope the lipstick colour is the right colour that I've been wanting to have...
I'm so in love with this coral colour :D

Hope i'll be able to get this colour with my new lipstick hehe :)
my nude colour lip gloss is still laying on my desk it seems like brand new.
just use it less than 20 times LOL

Was looking at my calendar on my office desk today
and just realise today is 28th, it's me and B monthsary hehe 
Happy 1 year 10 months together, I LOVE YOU B




HEHE so cute right HAHA
download this cute app HJ-STORY some of the pictures you could even edit the text 


I love you B, thanks for everything especially for the better change just for me :)

"I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart"
Will you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment