Friday 18 January 2013

Bai Mee Fen

Meet up with Eva to do some catch up
had bai mee fen for dinner awesome (Y)

 my favourite la la :D

YUMMY :)


I think I gonna have bai mee fen again on next week
as I'm meeting up with koh yuna. She's a fan of bai mee fen lol
Whee later going to have a date with B so excited hehe :)
He's coming over to my workplace to look at bracelet watches for his daddy
hope we will be able to find one that his daddy like :)

Gonna treasure my time with B 
as he's posted to infantry rahhhhh :(
meaning like a soldier training like mad and heard that everytime need to go to the jungle rahhhh :( 
don't know I should be happy or not that his contract is cancel again as he did not post to logistic
by right when he sign on to logistic his post out will be logistic but his officer told him that
his performance was too good and the infantry wanted him so he was posted there
looking on the bright side at least he no longer has this 4 years logistic contract with army :)

No comments:

Post a Comment