Monday 7 January 2013

Farewell lunch for colleague

Pardon me if I do sound mean and evil to you HAHA
Yes, I love to see colleague leaving from this company 
because we will have farewell lunch which is a free meal LOL
of course I won't want to see colleague who are close with me leaving :(
but most of the colleague who left, I'm not close with them
hmmm I have been in this company for 10 months and i have attend 7-8 farewell lunch LOL
not to be mean but i love to see new people coming in to work with us
because i will have Welcome lunch HAHA
Had our farewell lunch at the usual restaurant @ Joan Bowen Cafe
I love their foods it's very nice and it's a super cozy restaurant :)
Order the catch of the day  Pan Fry Salmon fish hiak :)
 Super delicious :)


After lunch, mentor ask me to go over to Harry's Bar to check out advertisement again
so I went out to outlets that are near to Suntec cause I plan to go there afterwards
After all the checking, finally get to hit to Suntec 
walk pass the counter where B and I brought our Paul Frank cover hiak
so i was just trying my luck complain to the boss of the shop that the cover i brought run out colour
so she was quite nice though she sell me at a cheaper price but I bargain with her
saying that i use it for less than one month only and i say I'll only buy it at 10 bucks haha
she's fine with it and reply if it run out of colour again 
come back and i'll give you a brand new, She's so nice hehe :)

Nice right hehe. Now there even have card slots awesome hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment