Wednesday 2 January 2013

My first white blazer in 2013

Yesterday, went out with mummy to meet sister and her bf
celebrate her bf birthday, while waiting for both of them
I went shopping with mummy to hunt for my white blazer
brought one forever 21 blazer, it's not a piece that i'm really in love with it
and it's freaking expensive, brought it at $55
If i got the time to slowly shop i would have found a white blazer selling at $39 or $40
but whatever i have already brought it so shall not complain much
Anyway, meanwhile hunting for white blazer i went to Zara too
spotted a red bag OMG it's pretty but i don't think the price is reasonable even though after discount
it's selling at $59 if only I'm rich i would have brought it :'(

Dinner at Fish and Co
 My dinner :)

Seafood platter for sister and her bf

No comments:

Post a Comment