Sunday 13 January 2013

Les Misérables

Meet out with Lee to town on Saturday
we book tickets for Les Misérables while waiting for our show to start we went to walk around first
None of the clothes caught my eyes that day expect one dress selling @ Editor Market
It's very pretty but super expensive selling at $79. I don't think it's worth it...
went over to Scape too. seriously you could really find alot of cheap stuff over there (Y)
After that, we went back to catch Les Misérables
I have no idea what's the story line about for this movie
I just feel like catching it cause there's my favourite actress Anne Hathaway :)
She's super gorgeous.
I was really taken aback by the movie as i do not know that the entire movie was a musical movie
I thought it's only some part of the movie where they will sing some songs but I was wrong
got abit of headache sitting down there for 2hr 30min
listening to their speech where they sing every singale words out lol
I guess I'm just not a musical person LOL
Overall the movie is really nice (it will be even better if they cut down abit of their singing LOL)

 All the main actors and actress in the movie are gorgeous :D

Anne Hathaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment