Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Eve Celebration

Everything went so well for new year eve expect at the final last moment...
Met up with B after work at somerset to have our Japanese buffet at Nihon Mura
This was the same dinner place we had for last year New Year Eve of 2011 too hehe :D
but last year was bad because we quarrel and our dinner was a silent dinner
as both of us were too stubborn and refused to talk to one another LOL
thinking back about last year i could both of us were seriously super childish
we always have cold war and had countless of quarrel
but actually I think that my attitude was alright is because B make me freaking pissed
as whenever he's in a wrong he can't see it and don't want to admit it which make me freaking pissed
so i play along with him and became childish too
so both of us always ended up without talking to one another
Dinner at Nihon Mura was so so, actually their food isn't that fantastic

Most of the food they served to us were cold


I don't think i would like to dine in there again
B and I only eat very very little
Then we slack all the way till our midnight movie at 1150pm
Yes I know, we are kind of boring right countdown in theater lol
Around 11pm i was not feeling well and i vomited at Cine
Stomach not feeling well, feeling abit down at the last moment of 2012 I puke :'(
But I still endure all the way till the movie, we catch Parent Guidance
It's really a hilarious movie, super nice movie :D
Didn't manage to light up our sky lantern as i was too tired
feel kind of bad cause B went down all the way to Tampines to buy the sky lantern for me
so that we can write both our wishes down and light it up, he say we shall play it next week :)

The next day, New Year day was even more horrible
my stomach was in pain that i couldn't even fall asleep :(
and i felt so giddy :( B ask me to see a doc but i refused to
until i was really in pain and my legs felt lie jelly then i agree with him
then he was like shit don't know clinic is open on New Year
so he went day to check first, kind of sweet right? hehe
he came back and told me it's not open and wanted me to go to hospital
but of course i refused then he pat me to sleep, watching me fall asleep hehe :)

Lastly, Happy New Year to everyone!!!
 New chapter, New beginning :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment