Monday 14 January 2013

Love Bonito

This will be my very first time purchasing clothes from Love Bonito
I don't go online blogshop to buy clothes because I'm super skinny 
and I prefer to try the clothes on to see whether it fits me well...
I always wanted to buy their clothes but i find it slightly expensive
so ending up buying nothing lol
but this time round i saw their pre post of their cheongsam dress for CNY at their facebook page
All the dress really look super gorgeous so i decided to pamper myself for CNY hiak :D
This dress caught my eyes :) 

Gorgeous piece :)

'Like' their Facebook page, they really have alot of gorgeous dresses http://www.facebook.com/lovebonito
For those skinny girls out there who don't really shop online for their clothes 
you can visit their blogshop as they carter 'XS' size for skinny girls (Y)
their style and fashion sense is really awesome (Y)

I always heard from my friend saying that their blogshop is really popular
whenever they release new collection out, very fast everything will go out of stock
so I was camping at their website at 750pm because they will launch it out at 8pm
at 8pm I keep refreshing my page but the collection is not out yet
at 8.09 then the collection was out when i click at the item it was no longer available
how sad is this :'( then i went to see their FB page and saw a lot of comments LOL
it was flooded with 100 plus comment LOL
that's why i say 'if a girl can't get the clothes they want is an angry girl'
so the next day they have backorder for the collection
however, we will only receive it in the mid of march
and I didn't read it properly and immediately brought it ahhhhh :O
but nvm it's too gorgeous to be missed haha :)

Tonight meeting Eva for dinner Bai mee feng wheeeeee :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment