Wednesday 9 January 2013

Social Night

Last Sunday, attended B social night at his officer school hall
I was at B house that day, it was quite funny
both of us rushing in and out of the room
me doing make up and B adjusting his clothes LOL we were rushing against time
it was really funny cause we keep banging on one another when we were in out LOL
Finally get to rest in the car, B dadddy drive us over there hehe


 My favourite dress :D

 My cute B hehe :)

Their sch is really nice and beautiful 

 Performance by the boys

 souvenir

BE IT, LIVE IT 

Thomas help us to take polaroids hiak :) 

 My favourite polaroids hehe :)


Every table has a packet of polaroids films for them to take a picture
so Thomas was helping people to take then I went over ask him help us take
after we took the first picture, I ask thomas take another and he complain later no more
and I say I pay 60 bucks here yet LOL then he LOL too HAHA so funny our first conversation
It was totally not worth it the food is not that nice with the price of 60 bucks per person
poor B pay $120 for this :(

 B platoon went up to sing a song hehe

Yong Shan and I 

 The four of us :)


 B platoon :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment