Monday 7 January 2013

Sky Lantern

B brought me out to One Star @ Buona Vista for our dinner hehe
the shopping mall is really pretty and huge
but inside there isn't much shops, i think 3/4 of the shops are all restaurant lol
happened to see our favourite Japanese spaghetti house :) Yomenya Goemon
so we dine in there for our dinner 

Yummy :D 

And we end our meal with my favourite dessert brownie with chocolate ice cream on top :D


After dinner, we went up to the open air and take a look at the scenery
there have very nice house surrounding the shopping mall
i wish next time i will have a pretty house too $$$

My Love hehe <3


After our dinner, we went to set our Sky Lantern
so went of B he went all the way down to Tampines just to buy the Sky Lantern for me to play hehe
and I didn't even tell him before I want to set a Sky Lantern but he just buy it for me hehe :)
supposedly he buy it for us to set it on New Year but i was sick :(
so we set it today :) wrote our wishes on the lantern at B house first
 While writing our wishes on the lantern, I draw on B toe and he didn't even realise it so silly of him :)

 B lightning up the sky lantern 

The lantern got heated up so fast and the fire is so huge 
that i didn't have time to take pic before letting it go :(


Bye~ hope all my wishes come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment