Wednesday 9 January 2013

Can't wait for Friday to come

Yes, I'm bored from work haha
nothing much to do... Actually I'm thinking my attitude towards work is really super slack
Sometimes I will get angry with myself on why am I so lazy and always slacking so much
Even though I have nothing much to do
but I should find something (work related) for myself to work on it
but nooooooooooo i didn't do so i just enjoy my free time doing my own stuff
Perhaps it's time for me to wake up and be more responsible
Start to work on something and suggest ideas to impress my mentor before I leave this company
I want to leave this company with a very good impression
since I'm working on social media like Facebook and many more
then i should start explore on what other things i can do for social media
and leave a super good impression to my mentor before i leave this company for my studies :)
6 more months to go~ it might sound still far and seems like a long way to go
but trust me time pass super fast in a blink of an eye...
FIGHTNING!!! hehe (Korean version of saying Jia You)

Can't wait for Friday to come...
miss my B so much :'(
ohhh ya anyway yesterday,B just drop me a bomb
texting me saying that 'I have just sign on for officer logistics for 4 years.'
After reading the text I was like OMG
he only told me before that he is going to sign on for 2 years
so that he could support himself for a degree, and i agree with him
but sign on 4 years is really too much... :(
After a long conversation, I sort of agree with him fine 4 years
I don't know what to wish for him next...
Not sure if I should wish that he will love his army job scope and sign on with the army forever
or I should wish that he will not like his army work and go get a job in the cooperate world...

I'm crazily in love right now <3 

I don't know is it too fast to say this. 
But right now being together with you is amazing really make me feel like saying this :) 



Just caught this quote. It's so true...
"A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets." - Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment