Wednesday 30 January 2013

BF back from outfield

Wheeee B just text me saying he's back from his outfield :D
been missing him a lot for the past two days :'(
seriously this officer infantry he's posted to drive me crazy
so many outfields and soon enough he's going to Brunei for 24 days
after that went he return he will rest for 2 weeks
then go for another trip to Thailand for 24 days gosh :'(
It's almost equivalent to two months without seeing him :'(
the thought of it make me so sad :/
shall not think anymore about this...
and look forward to tomorrow meeting B hehe
He had actually plan what to do tomorrow before he went to field camp
this is his plan (so cute of him to plan this cause his plan is kind of girly hehe ) :
Coming my office and wait for me to knock off :D
then we'll head back to smb for dinner
after dinner we will hit to MOS for a cup of milk tea (as I love MOS milk tea)
and he will let me take a look at his organizer so I know his army schedule
B even tell me that I can decorate his organizer if I want to. so cute of him hehe 

I'm feeling so so happy that someone wanted my Love Bonito Waverly dress (parrot dress)
The girl Facebook me and ask whether it is still available?
 I was shock that she ask me this question instead of how much you are going to sell it? 
as this show that she is very interested in the dress hiak
I reply her $35 and she was alright with it
I'm so happy she accepted the price as I gain back the exact money from buying the dress
Right after the girl buy from me the dress there's another girl Facebook me
and say the price is too high luckily I sold my dress hiak :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment