Sunday 20 January 2013

Paradise Dynasty Colourful Xiao Long Bao

Had a date with B on last Friday
first stop we headed to OG Orchard Point to check out Guy Laroche watches for his dad
spotted this watch B prefer this watch

while I prefer this watch for his dad


In the end, his dad final choice is this watch hehe :D
I hope his dad will like the watch cause it's kind of bulky compare to his previous watch which is slim
Hopefully, lady boss will give me 40% + 10% that's for staff discount
but if she's having mood swing (bad mood) she will change her mind very fast
so pray hard i will get the staff discount hiak :)


After we settled the B father's watch, 
I dragged B to Paradise Dynasty cause i wanted to try the colourful Xiao Long Bao
had been craving for that for a long time hehe :)
when we reach there the queue is super long, waiting time is 30 min so we can get seated
I thought B will say 'ehhh let's eat something else as both of us are very hungry and it's 8pm'
but he just say okays let's wait hehe :) kind of patience of him hehe
finally we get seated hehe :D 

my colourful Xiao Long Bao <3 

1)  Original (white)
2) Ginseng (green)
3) Foie Gras (brown)
4) Black Truffle (black)
5) Cheese (yellow)
6) Crab Roe (orange)
7) Garlic (grey)
8) Szechuan (pink)

I can see all are very nice :D
B is so cute. before we eat it he will always ask me to chose which flavour I wanna eat first
then after that he will chose what flavour he want to eat 
all of the Xiao Long Bao is fully filled with the sweet soup broth damn awesome
compare to Crystal Jade and Din Tai Fung both are not fully filled with the soup broth

I order Szechuan Beef La Mian and B order Spicy Beef La Mian
I thought Szechuan Beef La Mian is abit of spicyness and sour
but the waitress came back to our table and tell us Szechuan La Mian is the most spicy noodle among all
then B say it's okays I can have it
and it's really freaking spicy no joke. I just have one bite of the noodle and I'm on fire HAHA

My Spicy Beef La Mian, not bad I still can take the spicyness for this
their La Mian is really awesome :D

Will bring mummy to try on the Colourful Xiao Long Bao hiak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment