Monday 28 January 2013

Company CNY Dinner

Had company dinner last week @ Grand Park Central Hotel Park Palace Chinese Restaurant


Boss book 3 tables for us and we had lucky draw that night one of the prizes is Oven toasterseriously I hope I win it haha. only interested in the oven toaster prizeso the first dish was the Yu Sheng. We had this cute super long chopstick attached with bells on it to lou the Yu Sheng hehe



The Yu Sheng was really huge :O

First time saw such a huge plate of Yu Sheng damn LOL
Boss took picture of the Yu Sheng and I happen to pose while he's talking the picture
he post this pic in FB and his friend comment pretty girls in your company. hehe should be cute HAHA

I don't know is it because I'm hungry or what but the Yu Sheng is really niceNormally I don't really like to eat Yu ShengNext we have this huge piglet dish hehe

 The huge pig haha

Yummy love to eat the crispy pig skin :D

this piglet was actually served for 3 main course
first they let us eat the roasted skin
after we had eaten the skin they bring the piglet back and cut the meat out for us so this consider the second dish
after that they went to BBQ the meat and this is the third dish
the chef have fully utilize the piglet (okays do sound bad and evil :X)

Next we have a very lame dish
 it's just egg with strips of chicken

 The dish I love most was the fish YUMMY :D

 This is another nice dish with my favourite scallops 

*Smile* hehe

And i get tired of taking the photos of the dishes so I decided to stop LOL
Then we started walking around taking photos and go crazy
watch Milkos getting high is damn funny 
will not forget her LOL scene damn funny HAHA
she totally entertained all of us
I think out of so many dinners we had this was the most fun and relaxing dinner we ever had
All thanks to our Milkos who bring the atmosphere up if not normally dinner are kind of tense
 I was approaching to my boss "eh can I take a photo with you?"
He reply "finally someone ask me to take photo LOL"

Boss wife who is our boss too


 Mag (Miss nice) and I. My angel haha

With designers hehe



Marketing Team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment